Personal Knowledge Base Designer
«Personal Knowledge Base Designer» is a software for the creation of knowledge bases and expert systems.
- designer, intendent to create models; includes: model editor, model integrity and consistency checker, and model import-export tools;
- generator, provides the creation of application code that represents the specification of all model elements for the interpreter;
- interpreter provides runtime functionality, including interpretation and access to model elements, control of interaction with data layers and graphical interface.
- focused on non-programming user;
- contains a built-in model editor;
- integrated with CASE tools for importing/exporting models;
- provides automatic generation of CLIPS (JESS) code and specifications;
- uses models during the application execution phase.
- ОС Windows XP/Vista/7;
- HDD 20 Mb.
|Lite Edition, ver. 4.2018.0201.6||28.02.2018||Download|
- Case Study 1: The IrkutskNIIHimmash project № 052013;
- Case Study 2: The RSF project № 18-71-10001;
- The educational process in the Irkutsk National Research Technical University (IrNRTU).
- interaction with the Knowledge Base Development System service cloud;
- import from CMap Tools (XCL 1.0);
- export to CMap Tools (XTM 1.0).
- generation of expert systems;
- check the integrity of the project;
- multilingual support;
- RVML support;
- bug fix.
- logical inference support (CLIPS).
- Microsoft Word reports support.
- import from the MDL-format (IBM Rational Rose);
- single window interface;
- case-bases testing support.
- bug fix.
- multiwindow interface;
- import from CLP-files(CLIPS);
- export to CLP-files (CLIPS);